Friday, February 7, 2014

Time for Cake!!!!

Hey there lovely crafters!!!

Its Jovita here sharing a little card I made for the latest challenge . I say "little card" as its really small compared to the regular cards I make. But I did have fun putting together the colours for this challenge

So here's the recipe you have to follow
a. Something sweet on it.. Like an ice-cream or chocolate or a cookie on it. I decided to go with Cupcakes!
b. At least three colours from this palette.. I used almost all of them :) (Thanks to the pattern paper that just managed to match so well)

Since the theme required something sweet I decided to make a kiddo friendly card with cupcakes. A cute critter stamped and coloured and some yummy cupcakes to complete this card.


I love the way the glitter shines on the cup cake 

So there you go ... 3 inspirations to tempt you for join in... You can check out Nikita's card here and Pooja's Card here

To enter your card into the challenge go here. You have only till the 15th of February before the new challenge . 

So join in the fun.... Cya!!!

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card there jovi !! I really enjoyed the hungry looking guy on the front ! :D
    Sweet card all the way !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the hungry guy is actually so cute....thanks poo

      Delete
  2. Fabulous card ! Love the cheerful colors, cupcakes and the cute image on the front :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable card Jovi ! ..Love the cute critter and the cupcakes you have used ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou!! Appreciate your comments!

Popular Posts