Friday, October 3, 2014

BGC#60 - HUMAN CHARACTER STAMPING - ANETA

"Good morning, it's a lovely morning..."
I don't know why, but I have this Judy Garland's song in my head while preparing this post.
And I hope that your morning is really good and full of positive emotions.
I hope also, that you join us and create your project with a stamp with a human character. 
Challenge Guidelines : 
  • In this challenge we want to see you play with you Human character stamps which means take out your Tilda's and Edwins , Prima dolls  or bloom girls, saturated canary girls etc. and color them to your hearts content, you get the drill !
  • NOTE : You can also use digital stamps as long as they are human characters .
  • In this challenge we want to see the Stamped image as the focal point of your project.
  • It can be a card , or a 3d project , boxes or albumsNO LAYOUTS please and if you are making an album we will only judge the COVER not the inside.
I prepared green and pink card for a little lady.

 I used Scrapberry's stamp with a cute little princess and I coloured it with the watercolour pencils. I used a craft paper as a base of my card and combined it with white cardstock and with the paper from Garden party paper pad by Tilda. I cut out flowers from this paper, too.
One layer is made of the wrapped tulle.


 And a glance inside the card.

And now is your time to create a project with the human character stamping. When it will be finished, please enter it HERE. 

Aneta


4 comments:

Thankyou!! Appreciate your comments!

Popular Posts