Saturday, October 18, 2014

BGC#61 - Baby showers Aneta

Hello dear ladies!
Are you ready to share with us your baby shower projects? If you want to play along with us, please remember about our...

Challenge guidelines:
Create a project fit for a baby shower.
It can be a card for the mom to be, Invites, baby shower decor, a baby shower gift wrap, or a gift in itself.Or a layout about a baby shower!

As you can see only sky is the limit! ;-)

I prepared a note for the gift for a mother-to-be. It really small, about 10 cm, but there is enough space inside to write something nice for the mom or both parents-to-be.

I got this fabric flower some time ago and it was waiting for the perfect project. I thought about it immediately, when I started to design my baby shower note. It's do delicate!

I added also three pink paper flowers and light green leaves.

I like the chipboard saying "it's a girl"! It goes perfectly with the fabric flower.

My supplies are: craft paper, white cardstock, pattern paper, green cardstock, chopboaed, fabric flower, paper flowers, pearlmaker, dies.

If you want to join us in this challenge, please enter your project 
We have really great prizes for the winner!

I wish you a lot of creativity!
Aneta

5 comments:

  1. Pretty note card Aneta! Love the beautiful fabric flower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its Gorgeous Aneta.. love the chipboard girl note and the fabric flower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card ! loved the pretty tulle bloom :)

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou!! Appreciate your comments!

Popular Posts